Pages

Sunday 17 May 2015

Glad to see you

I saw you last night. You looked so different in your blue-red jacket. Riding your motorbike, you stopped in front of me, smiled at me. I needed a couple of seconds to recognize you. I was so sure that it's u by seeing your eyes. I asked you, "what are you doing here?" You answered, "I'm gonna take you home."

It's unbelievable. It has been six months, since our last meeting. But I tried to believe it. Seeing you last night made me so happy and sad in a time. I didn't know whether I should smile or cry.

Then I decided to let you take me home. I sat behind you on your motorbike. It was a nostalgic moment. I do miss you. I do miss all the moment that we ever did together. You did so many great things, that I still can't forget. Sometimes, it was just simple things, but it's also unforgettable. You never did something bad to me. So that I never hate you, even you finally got a girl, several weeks after we broke up.

Talking about your new girlfriend, I actually have some questions about her to you. But then, I didn't want to spend our quality time by talking about another girl.

So, we finally spent a night together. A saturday night. As usual, you didn't speak too much. At that time, I also didn't want to speak a lot. I just wanted to enjoy our togetherness. I really enjoyed that moment. I wanted to hold you and not let you go again, but then I just said nothing. I mesmerized, seeing each inches of your face, then I kept it on my mind. Because I didn't know, wheter I will have a chance to see you again or not.

In the end, I realized that you slowly vanished as my tears fell down to my cheeks.

I was so pleased to see you. Though it was not in the real life. I was so happy. Did you feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)