Pages

Friday 7 December 2012

"He" is not my friend




I had just cleaned my class that time, and I was going to wash
my hand with my best friend. Just call her Caca (not her real name).
But suddenly one of my classmates, Nina (also not her real name)
called us. She also wanted to wash her hands. Because Caca and I
wanted to tease her, we run away and left her. Then, we hid in 
the store room of my school. We wanted to make Nina shocked,
when she was passing store room.















We were waiting for a moment. Just then, someone opened
store room’s door. Caca and I prepared ourselves to shout as loud as possible.
When someone entered the room, we were shouting
together. And we were so shocked, because someone who
entered store room was not Nina. He is my teacher.

I said sorry to him, but he had got angry. Finally he gave us
punishment. He asked us to help him cleaned computer
laboratory. Nina laughed at Caca and me loudly. I was so
embarrassed to her and my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)