Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

My First Love at College was Unpredictable



I had never been thinking that I would get a boyfriend at this college. First time I came here, I felt there was nothing special here. I joined some activities for new college students and my classes regularly. But it was also didn't make me happier than before.

But one day, someone changed my mind. He made me more diligent to go to campus. He is one of mu friend in my IC (Intensive Course) class. I guess he is a handsome and kind boys. I was true. He was very care to me. I was so happy. He gave me special attention. We did the assignment together. Sometimes, he came to my boarding house. We also had dinner together and went out on Saturday night for several times. I enjoyed every time with him.



One day he said to me that he loved me. I was so shocked, happy, and confused. I didn't say that I love him too. I needed to ask suggestion to my best friend. She supported me to be his girlfriend.

A week later, when he had birthday, I met him and I said that I loved him too. He was so happy. He said that I was the most beautiful gift that he had gotten. My first love at college was unpredictable :)

















******



















25 April 2011
Tulisan ini dibuat untuk memenuhi tugas makul Paragraph writing di semester dua.
Grammarnya asli begitu pas aku bikin di semester dua.
Jadi ya harap maklum kalo ada salah2 ^^
Dan perlu ditegaskan.. itu juga bukan curhatan hatiku.
Tapi mengambil kisah salah seorang teman, dg sedikit dimanipulasi tentunya, biar bagus.
Tapi ternyata, ga bagus2 banget jadinya haha :D
but it's ok lah, buat kenang2an


No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)