Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Because of too excited

Holla ^^

Yuck, though I have something to finish tonight, but I'm bored, I need to do a little refreshing.

and here am I, wanna show you some pictures. check these out :p




First: this is one of the vehicle to play at Jatim Park 1 in East Java, but I forget the name.

Is it special?

yaa, cause I took this picture ^^

seems that there's no special thing in the picture, but let's zoom in it :D






Second: tadaa, this is the zoom in of the picture aboove :p


Look! their expression are so fun, make me wanna laugh, hihi.
Then look at the operator, seems he was so happy looking at the passenger of his vehicle scream loudly because of afraid :3








Third: After laughing at them, I suddenly wanted to try this one, Spinning Coaster. I was so curious and excited on it. I invited some friends to join me trying it. Actually I was little bit afraid, but hey, look at the Spinning Coaster again!



Fourth: It is colorful and interesting. I didn't think it was scary. So, I try it with my friends - 3 persons.


But then, wow, this is so unpredictable. I was so afraid. I was too afraid till I didn't realized dropping my tears.. 



the best picture when I cried /_\ *embarrassed

Fifth: My friends laughed at me. Yah so cruel they were. But.. yaa, they thought that I was so fun. Coz I was the most impatient one to try Spinning Coaster. I don't know why, I just felt afraid at that time. I was afraid to fall from that vehicle.



After that, I didn't want to try another vehicle. They were more scary than Spinning Coaster. So, spinning coaster was the first and the last vehicle I tried. Haha, perhaps next time I also dont wanna try some vehicles like that.


I give up |(-..-)|

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)