Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

My Experience Attending ESQ Training


 I attended ESQ training on Tuesday and Wednesday, 5th and 6th of October 2010. On those days, my friends and I have to wear white shirt and black long skirt or pants. We must to gather at 7 am. I went to campus compulsorily, because I still sleepy. But I was vexed with ESQ. Because my friends who had attended it before me, said that attended ESQ training was so exciting and trembled our soul. ESQ training placed at Aula of Darul Ilmi Mosque. For participant comfortable, this room made full AC. First time I felt comfort, but for next hours I felt cold.

 ESQ training opened by pray together, and then the trainers introduced their self. Their names are Kak Imam and Kak Doni. They are good trainer for adolescent. On the first day,
we got yel of ESQ, then we invited to reflected on Allah SWT Highness, reflected on our sins that we have done, invited us to have prostration and beg Allah’s forgiveness. My tears dropped so swift, like wish my friends in this room. Even, one if the participant cried loudly. So, ATS must calm her down.

We gave 3 times for rest. First rest for enjoy the snack. Second rest for prayed dhuhur and had lunch, and the last rest for prayed ashar and enjoy the snack. In ESQ training, we were not only invited for reflected on something, but also invited for have fun with many things. Like sing and dance together, and played games. The first training ended when summons to prayer were resounding.

The next day, like yesterday at 7 am we have met in training room. After prayed together, we invited to review what we have gotten yesterday. After that, the lamps on the room turned off, gave evidence that reflection time would be starting. In that time, we reflected on Rasulullah SAW fighting for Islam. A trainer read the biography of Rasulullah SAW. Then, we watched film about Rasulullah SAW&his friends who have fighting for spreading Islam. The hard fight and not easy.

On second day there were just little tears. After the last rest until the end of ESQ training, we just have joke and laugh between trainers told us the matter. Training ESQ ended before summons to prayer resound. Before went home, we saluted each other, with ATS and lecturers who joined in the room. I’m so happy and feel luck can attended ESQ training. Now I have known, what for and for whom I lived in this world. I hope, after that my friends and I can be better person and can balancing between IQ, EQ, and SQ.



Annisa Puspa Dhara
2010 – 32 – 093
IC -  D

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)