Pages

Saturday 12 May 2012

Roleplay script - Untitled Roleplay


Once upon a time, there was a pretty lady. Her named Anna. She lived with her steps family. But, her steps family pretended her like a servant.
Alice                : Anna…,Anna…, Anna…!
Anna               : Wait, I’m coming. Why do you call me?
Alice                : look at that. My bedroom is messy and dirty. Tidy up quickly.
Julie                 : no, no, no, Anna. I’m hungry now, cook some food first.
Alice                : allex tidy up my bedroom now.
Julie                 : Alice, I’m starving
Alice                : I don’t care,
(alice and julice were skirmishing, allexa leave them. Her mother come in bedroom)



Step mother      : What’s happen in here?
Alice                : No, mom.
Julie                  : No nothing.
Step mother      :could you be silent!( walk quit from bed room)
In living room
Step mother      : (Calling Anna) Anna, I wanna oranges juice.
Anna               : Ok. Be wait few a menit (close her phone)                          (Fall drink a glass on front of step mother)
Step mother      : What do you do? Oh no my favorite glass. You ! get punish?
Anna               : Upst...mmmmmmmmm........ sorry
Step mother      : Where is your phone? ( Anna give her phone) you forbidden use phone     except for home! I want to go party in my friend and back middle night. Don’t forget open the door, when I back home
Anna                : oke sorry, but i have 2 phone.
It usually happen everyday. Anna got big punishes everyday. One day, in the other side, in the campus, there was a charming teenager. His named Mike. He is popular, handsome and rich man in campus.
Allex               : Hi buddy. How do you cooking now?
Anna               : As usual, J thank. You ?
Allex               : Very well. Will you come in dance party tonight?
Anna               : May be.
Allex               : Ok i’ll pick up to you because i was write your name in list competition. So please don’t disappointing
Anna               : BraaKKKK........(Take her book)
Mike                : Sorry. Are you ok?
Anna               : Its ok.. No problem (see him face and amazing )
Mike                 : Hello,Hi... by the way my name is Mike
Anna               : Oh.. Hi ! Anna, Anna Morgan
Allex               : Ok see you later Mike. Lets go Anna (see back and thx. J)
Mike                : Bye. (see down, any bracelet here) AM, may be this is her bracelet.
Devon             : Hi guys....! what is that?  Bracelet?
Mike                : yes.... are you ready to party tonight?
Devon             : Always ready.... many sexy girl and meal tonigt so i must come.
Mike                : Hahhhaha you are mad men
Tonight in Anna’s house
Alice                : Anna, help me!
Julice               : Anna, Help me!
Alice                : Poor you Anna. You can’t join in dance party.
Anna               : What ever you say. I’m not interest with that party
Alice                : you are loser
Julice               : ha…ha…ha…, that’s right my sist............, c’mon go to party
Anna               : you are wrong, I’ll come in dance party (while alice and julice leave her )
After that, Allex come to anna’s house.
Allex               : Anna look your self, is it u?.
Anna               : Why? Let’s go allex, .
Allex               : No nothing. Just amazing with you
Anna               : i so spiecious
On arrival dance party
Devon             : hi mike, still with her bracelet. do you love her?
Mike                : are you kidding me? .
Devon                         : look at there many beutiful girl know.........
Mike                : So what? I don’t know with my fell. But i think i’m falling in love with her
Devon             ; I don’t care. I want meet julice and alice. Bye...................
Mike                : Hi lady,just alone?
Anna               : i think yes .
Mike                : will you dance with me?
Anna               : i can’t dance fluent..
Mike                : Let’s we try.
When they enjoy with dance. Ding dong
Anna               : Oh No, middle, mmm........ sorry i can’t continue, i must go now... (hurry up and phone fall)
Mike                : you can’t do it.
Anna               : (run and take in hand Allex) sorry! Let’s go back home
Mike                : ( find phone with hanger AM,) AM, is it same. I know it is you.
On the way back to home
Anna               : thank for tonight allex
Allex               : no problem
In home
Step mother     : Anna where are you?
Anna               : yes Mom. I’m here (pick up to bedroom)
Step mother     : Ow Anna, i’m very tired.
Anna’s room
Anna               : i’m really lucky. I can come before her back. I want call allex,
In campus
Allex               : You know Anna last night?
Anna               : What?.
Allex               : So you look wondeful when you and Mike dance, couple the most interest in dance party last night. Oh yeah.......... why you not answer my called?
Anna               : Mike? I’m dance with him? that like dream,... sorry i’m so busy, you know that. They always be troble with me every time
Allex               :you are nut. But you do it,  had dance last night, .
Alice                : Hi Anna? That having fun last night.......
Julie                 : yu’ll never fell that, because you never come in party. Look alice
Alice                : mike come to me?
Julice               : no Alice, he is come to me.
Mike                : Morning guys.
A&L                : Ow morning Mike.
Alice                : actually, you want meet me mike, won’t you?
julice                 : He so handsome that I would walk over a mile of broken glass
Mike               : Anna, i want talking about something.
Alice                : its Pooh!
Julie                 :  O...Gee Mike talk with her! Its disaster
Allex               : SHUT UP!

Mike                : these is your thing?.
Anna               : My phone and............ (look for) where is you can find it. And why you know AM is me
Mike                : you falling them,gocha... AM is initial first letter your name. Anna Morgan. So,
Anna               : What?
Mike                : you want come to dance compitition with me, will you?
 Anna              : you have been dream?.
Mike                : why you say like that?.
Anna               : yeah, because you invite to me join in dance compitition?
Mike                : because you are winne in dance party last night. These recomend letter for you as my couple in compitition dance
Allex               : congratulation Anna ( shake hand)
Alice                : i’ll infrom this wih Mom
Julie                 : You can get punishment!
Anna               : Damn!
Alice                : hustle, back home now.
In home
Julie                 : Mom. ?(a scream)
Alice                : ( Mom come) Mom, she came dance party last night
Julie                 ; She had been lying Mom.
Step Mother    : Really they say? You went last night
Anna               : Yes Mom.
Step Mother    : you must get punishment, You must clean up in home and forbbiden out from home
deng dong
Step Mother    : Open the door.
Anna               : L oke.(look at mike) What do it there? (look at allex)Allex?
Allex               : Hi Anna.
Anna               : You give him infrom my house? Ow you.....
Julice               : Oh mike i so happy you want come to my house.
Alice                : But actually you will meet me, will you?
Mike                : No. Sorry, i want meet Anna?
Step Mother    : what the hell.. its most noisy
Mike                : I want pick up Anna join dance compatition in Ausi
Step Mother    : What? You (look at Anna)
Anna               : let’s go leave these palce.
Step Mother    : you can’t do it Anna. Come back Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)