Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Benerin Printer





Well, last night till this morning I was so tired. I don’t know why. Perhaps it’s because of my activities yesterday. Honestly, I’m easy to get tired. I wanted to just stay at home this morning, but I’ve made an appointment with my friends to meet a lecturer. And the chief of my organization also sent me message last night. She asked me to go repairing our printer. Yeah, because it’s an order and I bring the money, so I plan to go today. Because the printer was in my friend’s boarding house, I had to go there then went repairing it. But when I texted my friend (Ulum), she said that she was in Grobogan. Yeah, just then, my chief told me that the printer was in the other friend(Titik)’s boarding house. 


When I was going to go there, she asked me to wait for her in Peka (Pena Kampus) basecamp, because she had to buy something. I just said yes and yes. Oh dumb. Then I looked at the door of basecamp. It’s closed. Ah so lazy, I went to security place, to take the key of basecamp. I opened the door, found today’s newspaper. I took it. Tidied it up. Read a little. Then Titik asked me to go to her boarding house. Oh God, I’ve just opened the door. It’s okay, I looked for the camera, because I thought I would see a lecturer and took his picture for my campus magazine but it’s not there. So I brought nothing.

Arriving at Titik’s boarding house. So quiet. There’s just a motorcycle which parked in front of the house, but I didn’t know and didn’t wanna know whose motorcycle it is. Titik was welcoming me, I told her a little thing that I’ve done before going to her house. A few minutes later, Ulum got out. Hey didn’t she say that she’s still in Grobogan? She’s smiling and said that she has just arrived. Then one by one my best friends appear. What’s going on? What silly was I, they planned it. It’s a trap. They got some bottles of water and flour. Then poured it on my body. Wow, it’s so cold. I didn’t avoid them, coz I felt tired, and I had to save my energy to teach till to nite. 

I'm being tagged in this picture by Rizka Haryani. So I upload
it here, just for reminding us, about it :)
After feeling satisfied with the flour and water, they showed me a cake. Hm.. not cake actually. It is some cookies that arranged well in a plate. There’s “7” birthday candle in the middle of it. Haha it’s fun. I didn’t know what the meaning of 7 actually. But yeah, it’s not too important. The most important is the present. Haha, they also gave me birthday present. I opened it in front of them, and tadaa, it’s something. Cute and nice hehe, I like it.

But because we (we? I was not) are too happy, we didn’t realized that we spoke and laughed loudly. Too loud till disturb one of the neighbor. Oops. Sorry GrandPa, GrandMa, we didn’t mean to disturb you. We’re afraid for several minutes, coz that GrandPa got angry and asked us to leave that place. But then Titik said that it’s just usual thing. They didn’t like if there’re people especially girls, make a noisy near their house. But then I want to laugh remembering that one. Because when GrandPa got angry, we directly entered the house and closed the door, and one of my friends, directly left the place with motorcycle. That’s very funny hihi. And I’m laughing now, typing this hahaha. Oops. Don’t laugh too much.
Then I went home, washing my clothes, and I felt tired again.. I really want to take a nap.

Thanks a lot for the surprise, my aunties.. Titik, Ulum, Rizka, Esti. Especially to Septi, who couldn’t be there because her mom is hospitalized. Hopefully she gets well soon. Amin…
oya and Ulum Gigs. Then to mbak Karmila who asked me to repair printer -_-
haha.

Thanks Guys, Hopefully I’m able to be a better daughter, sister, friend, teacher and student.
I love U all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment

mau beri komentar, kritik atau saran, monggo...
komentar Anda sangat berarti :)